- Tracking Board's Launch Pad Manuscript Competition Unveils Top 75 From Around the World
- Randall Park, Ali Wong Team with Netflix For Untitled Romantic Comedy
- Toronto Film Festival Adds 38 More Premieres, Its Primetime Line-Up and Much More
- "The Walking Dead" Creator Robert Kirkman, Skybound Entertainment Sign Deal with Amazon
- Daniel Pancotto, Jon Kanak Exit Magnet Management, Join LINK Entertainment (Exclusive)
- Legendary Michael Jordan-Magic Johnson Exhibition Game at Center of Hot Spec "The Tape" (Exclusive)
- Paradigm, Bellevue Out With "Father-Daughter Day," an Action-Comedy Spec In the Vein of "True Lies"
- Silicon Valley Tale "Alpha Girls" Sells to Cathy Schulman's Welle Entertainment
- Lionsgate Nabs "Ballerina" Spec with Plans to Expand "John Wick" Universe
- Melissa McCarthy, Ben Falcone Reunite With "The Boss" Scribe for New Line Comedy "Super-Intelligence"
- Channing Tatum to Star in Universal's "Bloodlines," a Drug War Drama Involving Horse Racing
- Lee Eisenberg, Gene Stupnitsky to Make Directorial Debut With Seth Rogen-Produced Comedy "Good Boys"
- Cate Blanchett in Talks to Join Jack Black in Eli Roth's "The House With a Clock In Its Walls"
- Adam Goldberg Boards Season 2 of NBC Series "Taken"
- Jennifer Aniston to Star in Raunchy Suburban Comedy From "My Blind Brother" Filmmaker
- Entertainment Company Seeks Experienced Executive Assistant to CEO & President
- The Turner Story in Need of Manager of Standards & Practices (GA)
- Comedic TV and Film Actor Requires Personal Assistant
- LA Based Actor Seeking Personal Assistant
- 42West a Full Service Entertainment on the Hunt for Assistant (NY)
Latest Film Reviews
- "Patti Cake$" Review: A Joyous Jersey Hip-Hop Fable on Par With "8 Mile" and "Hustle & Flow"
- "Annabelle: Creation" Review: Someone's a Fan of "Poltergeist" Judging by This Fine But Uninspired Prequel
- "The Only Living Boy in New York" Review: Marc Webb, Strong Cast Help Allan Loeb's Script Land Big Emotional Punches
- "Good Time" Review: The Safdie Brothers Box Well Outside Their Weight Class With This Abrasive Crime Thriller
- "The Glass Castle" Review: An Erratic But Emotional Adaptation of Jeannette Walls’ Memoir