- David Oyelowo Joins Tom Holland, Daisy Ridley in Doug Liman-Directed Sci-Fi Adventure "Chaos Walking"
- Todd Phillips, Martin Scorsese Developing a "Joker" Movie That Won't Star Jared Leto
- Pedro Pascal from "Narcos" In Talks to Play Villain in Denzel Washington's "The Equalizer 2"
- Paul Greengrass Joins the Exodus to Netflix with Norway-Set Political Thriller
- Jessie T. Usher, Samuel L. Jackson To Unite for New Line's "Son of Shaft" Sequel
- Screen Gems Buys Spec Script About Police Violence Caught on Body Camera
- Legendary Michael Jordan-Magic Johnson Exhibition Game at Center of Hot Spec "The Tape" (Exclusive)
- Paradigm, Bellevue Out With "Father-Daughter Day," an Action-Comedy Spec In the Vein of "True Lies"
- Silicon Valley Tale "Alpha Girls" Sells to Cathy Schulman's Welle Entertainment
- Lionsgate Nabs "Ballerina" Spec with Plans to Expand "John Wick" Universe
- "This Is Us" Season 2 Clip: The Truth About Randall's Adoption Revealed (Video)
- Adrian Askarieh, Prime Universe Hire Justin Monjo To Rewrite "Alien Sleeper Cell" for James McTiegue
- Maya Rudolph Reunites with Melissa McCarthy for STXfilm's "The Happytime Murders"
- Melissa Leo, Bill Pullman Returning for the Denzel Washington Sequel "The Equalizer 2"
- Director Dan Mazer Set to Direct Graphic Novel-Based Supernatural Comedy "Anya's Ghost"
- Film Director in Need of Experienced Executive / Personal Assistant
- NFL on the Lookout for Manager of Entertainment Content Development (NY)
- Production Company Searching for Assistant to President (NY)
- Shared Assistant Needed at UCP for Director and VP of Current Programming
- Creative Licensing Corporation Seeks Licensing Coordinator
Latest Film Reviews
- "Logan Lucky" Review: The Most Endearing Slice of Hicksploitation Comedy Since "Raising Arizona"
- "The Hitman's Bodyguard" Review: A Slick and Soulless Action-Comedy With Movie Stars Instead of Characters
- "Patti Cake$" Review: A Joyous Jersey Hip-Hop Fable on Par With "8 Mile" and "Hustle & Flow"
- "Annabelle: Creation" Review: Someone's a Fan of "Poltergeist" Judging by This Fine But Uninspired Prequel
- "The Only Living Boy in New York" Review: Marc Webb, Strong Cast Help Allan Loeb's Script Land Big Emotional Punches