The Business Development Account Manager will be responsible for generating multi-platform new business as part of KVEA’s sales team, which represents the division’s properties in Los Angeles.
- Responsible for developing creative solutions based on advertiser needs/wants and managing sales process from production to air.
- Develop clients packages and presentations, utilizing excellent presentation skills.
- Negotiate advertising schedules and rates.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales budgets and goals.
- Sell multi-platform assets including: Television, Digital, Mobile, Out of Home and Events.
- Client direct, prospecting, and develop new business accounts on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor Degree in related field (Preferred).
- A minimum of two years sales experience with a proven success record.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through. www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Industry contacts and client list including both agencies and client direct contacts.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) both written and verbal.
- Prior sales experience in radio, television or a digital media environment.
- Self-motivated, reliable, and professional – with superior negotiating skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Salesforce, WideOrbit & Donovan.
- Strong understanding of Nielsen Ratings.
To apply, click here.