- Good Fear, Romark Entertainment and Mentors Dan Benamor, Joe Russo and Matt Leslie Join 2018 Launch Pad Feature Competition
- 2018 Launch Pad Alum and Top Drama Pilot Winner Gregory Levy Signs With UTA
- Three-Time Launch Pad Alum John Wikstrom Signs With Verve, Romark and Good Fear
- THE 2018 TIFF - TORONTO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL PARTY AND EVENT GRID
- Launch Pad Alum Brian T. Arnold Signs with Verve & Romark Entertainment
- Zero Gravity and Abrams Artist Heating Up the Market with New Spec "IMAGINARY"
- Verve, Bellevue Painting the Town with Spec "HAPPY LITTLE TREES" Centered on the Feud Between Bob Ross & Bill Alexander
- Red Hot Spec MAVERICK First to Storm Studios Post Labor Day!
- Launch Pad Winner "Mr. & Mrs. American Pie" Lands at Platform One as 1st Project for Laura Dern's Jaywalker Pictures
- Young & Hungry Scribe Barry Stiglets Inks with Eris Talent Agency & Hits the Town with New Spec
- James Cameron, Tim Miller Cast "Agents of SHIELD" Star Gabriel Luna as the New Terminator
- Kyle Chandler to Star in Hulu's "Catch-22" as George Clooney Switches Roles
- Bill Hader, James McAvoy in Talks to Join Jessica Chastain in New Line's "It" Sequel
- "Ant-Man and the Wasp's" Randall Park Joins "Aquaman," Meaning He'll Appear in DC and Marvel Movies In the Same Year
- Haley Lu Richardson, Moises Arias Join Cole Sprouse in Justin Baldoni's Romantic Drama "Five Feet Apart"
- Sony Pictures Television is Seeking an Assistant for Technical Operations Department of Worldwide Networks Operations Group
- B|W|R PR Is Seeking a Junior Publicist to Join Talent Division
- Executive Assistant Needed For Academy Award Winning Producer / CEO
- Agent Assistant to Develop and Maintain Artist Relations
- Management / Licensing / Production Company Looking for an Executive Assistant to Support CEO in Beverly Hills Offices
Latest Film Reviews
- "Rampage" Review: The Rock Fights a Giant Alligator, So the Future of Movies Is In Good Hands
- Under the Radar: Ryan Prows' "Lowlife," Benson/Moorhead's "The Endless," and Warwick Thornton's "Sweet Country"
- "A Quiet Place" Review: Silence Is Golden But Communication Is Key In This Expertly Crafted Scare Machine Starring Emily Blunt
- "Blockers" Review: Progressive Comedy Is Being Sold on Raunchy Gags, But It's At Its Best When It's Honest About Love and Sex
- "Ready Player One" Review: Lifelong Gamer Steven Spielberg Has a Blast Using Nostalgia to Deliver a Personal Film Packed With Visual Wonder