The Spec Market
The Job Market
- Ideal candidates should have superior organizational and communication skills, be detail-oriented, resourceful, have the ability to multi-task and shift priorities.
- The assistant will manage office schedule, coordinate development of projects, handle heavy email correspondence with talent and key partners, maintain submissions/project grids and related computer filing.
- Review creative submissions and make recommendations for programming development.
- Acts as liaison with filmmakers, writers, etc.
- You will lead a growing team of 20+ designers, editors, and managers, working with partners internally and externally to deliver a wide range of marketing assets and campaigns.
- The position will report to the Co-Head of Television and will support various functions of the team. They will also be working closely with the studio’s Development, Casting, and Production teams.
- Day-to-day running of the development department, including calendar, expenses, travel and general administrative support.
- Maintain all internal information grids and stay up to date on the entertainment landscape & entertainment/media business news.
- Looking for self-starters, entrepreneurial spirits, team players and creative thinkers.
- Ideal candidates are organized, resourceful, articulate, and professional multi-taskers.
- The ideal candidate has a strong interest in comedy, development, and management.