The Spec Market
- Alas, we reach the end of August and with Labor Day just around the corner, we’re returning to cooler weather and pumpkin spice lattes invading our life yet again.
The Job Market
- Great opportunity to further one's career within the entertainment industry with an established manager.
- You will be the gatekeeper for a very accomplished executive who works with film, TV and commercial campaigns.
- Supports the events and marketing department.
- Responsibilities and qualifications include managing multiple calendars/shifting schedules, taking notes on calls, and booking travel,.
- Candidates should be self-starters, have an entrepreneurial spirit, love of the entertainment business, an empathetic and caring nature.
- Tasks will include administrative support, research assignments and help on projects and tasks as directed.
- This is a fast-paced position for someone with production budgeting experience and three to five years in pre-production thru post-production.
- Candidate must know and be able to implement marketing and advertising principles
- Candidates must be absolute self-starters, highly organized, able to manage many relationships, and strong with technology.
- Fast-paced position for someone who is able to multi-task, detailed oriented, extremely organized, dependable and has strong computer skills.
- Ideal candidates should have superior organizational and communication skills, be detail-oriented, resourceful, have the ability to multi-task and shift priorities.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, talent agency/management company, or at a start-up is highly valuable.
- Social Media Manager to run and grow our social accounts with a focus on community engagement.