The Spec Market
- Despite the mounting uncertainty as we head into July, the spec market looks to be catching its stride and continues to rise from previous months.
The Job Market
- Luber Roklin is seeking a highly motivated assistant for one of our partners.
- Duties include managing his every day schedule, house management, and running errands.
- We are seeking an experienced Branding Assistant. Professional, motivated and mature minded.
- This high-profile administrative role requires someone with a diverse skillset, very organized, independent, can adjust with ever-changing priorities.
- Candidate needs to have top notch organizational and writing skills, know the players in town, and be comfortable with managing a busy calendar, callsheet, and travel.
- Ideal skills include: Having relationships with writers, writer/directors, agents, managers and executives. At least two years industry experience at either an agency, studio, management company, production company or financier.
- We require a strong degree of multi-tasking, sharp focus for details, and the ability to work in a fast-paced, client-driven environment.
- This role will also entail a large amount of reading. Key tasks include: Scheduling, rolling calls, note taking, research, and script/book coverage.
- Management/production company has an opening for an assistant to cover two talent managers.
- Production company seeks managers for talent, literary and new media.
- Responsibilities will include general office management, extensive reading, organizing, phones, rolling calls, interfacing with productions, studio, etc.
- Tasks include scheduling, arranging travel, errands, and other general duties.
- Candidate should be extremely organized, detail oriented, a multi-tasker, great with follow through and hustle, active in nightlife