The Spec Market
- Drummed out of Vietnam, misfit American pilots were given a choice: Face the music of military justice or serve with other oddballs and rule breakers. Dubbed the Ravens, they soon learned they can fly, fight, and drink as they pleased in a CIA-sponsored secret war.
- Story details are being kept under wraps. In the vein of THE SHALLOWS.
- Story details are being kept under wraps but it's described as romantic comedy in a world where superheroes exist.
- Follows a young woman dating in Los Angeles.
- A group of Studio 54 party girls reunite in their 70's.
- Story details are being kept under wraps.
- As an ex-con “brawler” struggles to leave behind a criminal conviction he’s about to become a pawn in a game of revenge that could get his lover and child killed.
- A yuppie couple’s relationship is put to the test when they buy a house in an up-and-coming Los Angeles neighborhood, oblivious to the fact that it lies on the border between rival gangs.
- In the vein of THE FULL MONTY meets THE PEOPLE VS. LARRY FLYNT, DEEP SLEEP is the true story of how the upstanding citizens of Paterson, New Jersey came together in 1972 to help native son, Alfred Sole, make his feature directorial debut. Everyone in town, including a local lawyer, police officer, high school teacher, even the mayor’s wife and the director’s mother, pitched in to help. The film? An erotic epic titled DEEP SLEEP.
- The story follows a special forces soldier for hire who’s forced to return to the field of battle with his military team to track down a reporter entangled in a political scandal while being hunted his former comrades.
- A detective is forced to take the partner no one else wants as they go undercover to investigate a troupe of male erotic dancers who may be behind a series of casino heists.
- When Renato finds out that the father who long ago abandoned him is dying, he travels to America only to discover he has a half-crazy half-brother, Asher, and the two of them are thrust into a road trip together, masterminded by their father.
- Based on a true story - a detective chases an ax murderer in New Orleans in the early 1900s and discovers that the killings are linked to City Hall and a massive corruption scheme.
- The story follows an unhinged social media super fan who frames her best friend for murder.It explores the dangers of social media on the millennial generation.
- A Hong Kong Cop is compelled by an unconventional Yoda-like Chinese Wizard to investigate the murder of the cop's best friend in San Francisco.
The Job Market