The Spec Market
- When retired curmudgeon Ed Fitzgerald loses his house to the bank and refuses to go into a nursing home, he decides to take a long shot...he posts a flyer and puts himself up for adoption. Unfortunately, everyone in town knows what a miserable pain the ass he is, so there's only one taker - a venturesome single mother from China with a troubled teenage son. Inspired by a true story.
- A deep-cover KGB agent sent to the US just before the collapse of the Soviet Union and left stranded for decades is reactivated and ordered to carry out a high-profile assassination that will destroy his American family.
- Story details are currently being kept under wraps but described as PARASITE set within the business of Amazon.com
- Logline: When a magic umbrella lands two tween outcasts and a bumbling dad on a wacko island in the sky, the trio must learn to bond in order to unite the island’s two warring sides and save the universe – the only act that will allow them to return home.
- Logline: A business professional's rare night on the town turns into a deadly fight for survival when she’s abducted by a man posing as a rideshare driver, taking her for a wild ride through a crime-filled scape of silent, rusting factories, and broken dreams.
- Logline: During a romantic anniversary getaway with her husband, a woman discovers someone is trying to kill her, but she isn’t sure if it’s the suspicious stranger who showed up on their doorstep, or her husband.
- Logline: Story details are currently being kept under wraps but described as a high-concept sci-fi action comedy.
- Logline: Biopic of would-be assassin Sara Jane Moore - A despondent housewife searches for an escape from her stale, suburban life as a mother and homemaker, only to seek her independence through the unlikeliest of actions...attempting to assassinate the president.
- Logline: The world's deadliest assassin and New York's biggest screw-up are mistaken for each other in a rented Airbnb. Now they are forced to team up and save the day but will they survive each other?
- Logline: Nick drives his grumpy grandfather to the dark winter forests of Canada believing he wants to bid farewell to his best friend, who is terminally ill… But in reality, grandpa Melvin is on a personal journey to finally capture the notorious serial killer he hunted for years when he was an active hard-boiled police detective. PRISONERS meets DON'T BREATHE
- Story details are currently being kept under wraps.
- After his daughter's death and pregnant wife's near fatal stroke, famed author Roald Dahl uses his storytelling to help his children triumph in the face of tragedy — unknowingly creating many of the classics we know today.
- Logline: Plot details are being kept under wraps, but it's described as a comedy focusing on an extended family gathering for Christmas dinner at a country home.
- Logline: A white wealthy father sees he’s got to show his son (a would be/could be basketball phenom) the reality of life, so he brings the kid home to where he grew up … in the projects.
The Job Market
- A success candidate has prior professional experience developing, writing and creating content for a variety of communications channels and strong research and web-based skills. The applicant should be able to manage projects and multitask, be organized, precise, proactive and dedicated.
- The position involves personal as well as executive assistant duties. Candidate will need to be flexible with their time as needed. Long hours, nights and sometimes travel will all be necessary to meet the expectations of the role.
- Position is for a busy desk scheduling, rolling calls, organizing travel, script coverage, project tracking, personal errands, etc. Must be organized and hardworking with excellent communication and computer skills. Must like dogs.
- Responsibilities include typical assistant duties including scheduling, answering calls, booking travel, bookkeeping and some personal duties as assigned.
STX Entertainment is searching for an Executive Assistant to support our Chairman and Chief Executive OfficerYou will be responsible for high-level administrative support, including scheduling competing commitments, booking heavy international and domestic travel and securing accommodations.
- Candidates should feel comfortable with a high-volume desk, One year agency experience needed.
- Candidate must have one to two years of experience representing or working with artists in all areas of commercials and/or voiceovers, including TV commercials, promo documentaries, industrials, animation, video games, digital media. movie trailers, etc.
- Responsibilities include rolling calls, heavy scheduling and calendar management for boss and clients, provide administrative and client support including coordinating with casting directors, publicists, production companies, brands, ad agencies.
- Candidates must have one to two years of experience in publicity or media relations within the entertainment space.
- Responsibilities include administrative duties (phones, scheduling, travel), industry research, project and deal tracking, business and legal affairs admin support, and creative support (reading submissions, giving notes on drafts, etc.).
- Responsibilities include script reading, coverage, notes, research, answering phone calls, scheduling, managing calendar, compiling talent lists, tracking submissions, hiring interns and general administrative duties.
- You must be professional, motivated and mature minded. Talent, Lit and Comedy Management. We require a strong degree of multi-tasking, sharp focus for details, and the ability to work in a fast- paced, client-driven environment
- Candidate should be pursuing a four-year degree in accounting. Will work directly under Controller and VP Legal Affairs.