The Spec Market
The Job Market
- In this position, the Executive Assistant must be very personable, organized, tech-savvy, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Broad variety of administrative tasks including: representing a high level executive in all interactions, proactively managing and coordinating daily schedule and calendar, and travel arrangements.
- Liaison with various divisions and departments at Lucasfilm, focusing on marketing, PR and consumer products. This includes reviewing marketing and publicity materials to ensure adherence to creative direction of narrative.
- We require a strong degree of multi-tasking, sharp focus for details, and the ability to work in a fast-paced, client-driven environment.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to transition into talent and/or literary management.
- Responsibilities include heavy phones (scheduling calls, rolling calls, maintaining call sheets), and travel coordination for managers and clients.
- Someone who is able to multi-task, detailed oriented, extremely organized, dependable and has strong computer skills.
- Self-starter responsible for breakdown and email submissions and lots of follow up.
- Ideal candidates should have superior organizational and communication skills, be detail-oriented, resourceful, have the ability to multi-task and shift priorities.
- This position requires an elevated degree of multitasking, a sharp focus for details and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment.