The Spec Market
- In order to help pay off a friend's debt, a daredevil free solo rock climber agrees to participate in a heist that requires him to embark on the most dangerous climb of his life.
- When retired curmudgeon Ed Fitzgerald loses his house to the bank and refuses to go into a nursing home, he decides to take a long shot...he posts a flyer and puts himself up for adoption. Unfortunately, everyone in town knows what a miserable pain the ass he is, so there's only one taker - a venturesome single mother from China with a troubled teenage son. Inspired by a true story.
- A deep-cover KGB agent sent to the US just before the collapse of the Soviet Union and left stranded for decades is reactivated and ordered to carry out a high-profile assassination that will destroy his American family.
- Story details are currently being kept under wraps but described as PARASITE set within the business of Amazon.com
- Logline: When a magic umbrella lands two tween outcasts and a bumbling dad on a wacko island in the sky, the trio must learn to bond in order to unite the island’s two warring sides and save the universe – the only act that will allow them to return home.
- Logline: A business professional's rare night on the town turns into a deadly fight for survival when she’s abducted by a man posing as a rideshare driver, taking her for a wild ride through a crime-filled scape of silent, rusting factories, and broken dreams.
- Logline: During a romantic anniversary getaway with her husband, a woman discovers someone is trying to kill her, but she isn’t sure if it’s the suspicious stranger who showed up on their doorstep, or her husband.
- Logline: Story details are currently being kept under wraps but described as a high-concept sci-fi action comedy.
- Logline: Biopic of would-be assassin Sara Jane Moore - A despondent housewife searches for an escape from her stale, suburban life as a mother and homemaker, only to seek her independence through the unlikeliest of actions...attempting to assassinate the president.
- Logline: The world's deadliest assassin and New York's biggest screw-up are mistaken for each other in a rented Airbnb. Now they are forced to team up and save the day but will they survive each other?
- Logline: Nick drives his grumpy grandfather to the dark winter forests of Canada believing he wants to bid farewell to his best friend, who is terminally ill… But in reality, grandpa Melvin is on a personal journey to finally capture the notorious serial killer he hunted for years when he was an active hard-boiled police detective. PRISONERS meets DON'T BREATHE
- Story details are currently being kept under wraps.
- After his daughter's death and pregnant wife's near fatal stroke, famed author Roald Dahl uses his storytelling to help his children triumph in the face of tragedy — unknowingly creating many of the classics we know today.
- Logline: Plot details are being kept under wraps, but it's described as a comedy focusing on an extended family gathering for Christmas dinner at a country home.
The Job Market
TalentX Entertainment seeks an Executive Assistant that will provide executive and personal support in a one-on-one working relationshipWe are looking for a career-driven individual who understand process and show signs for quick growth within the company. This person plays an important role in developing and furthering relationships with our clients and contacts and serving as a dependable liaison while collaborating with our employees.
- Company is active in development and production so experience in either area or both is beneficial. Seeking one to two years of active experience on busy Hollywood desk.
- Role will serve as liaison between a Netflix executive and an entertainment industry lifestyle and their publicists, agents, managers, glam team, and business managers.
- You will be the gatekeeper for this sports & entertainment Founder. Must have experience on a top-tier and extremely busy desk with amazing follow through, anticipation and organizational skills.
- Duties include video at recording studio, stand-up comedy shows in LA, some street scenes and to edit those for various platforms and social media
- Responsibilities include strong administrative support, updating writer and director grids, tracking IP, participating in weekend read and development meetings, etc.
- Applicants must be organized and capable of building a system to help manage and respond to an influx of materials. Will require heavy reading and giving notes.
- Must be familiar with Pilot Season, Script Coverage and Submitting/ Pitching on Breakdowns Responsibilities include client submissions, rolling calls, providing administrative and client support and minor personal assistance.
- Must be able to multi-task and be extremely well organized with attention to detail. Candidates should be able to juggle phones, handle scheduling, advancing, client management and related tasks professionally and with complete discretion.
Top Entertainment Public Relations Agency is seeking a detail-orientated Assistant for an influential publicist representing a-list clientsMust multi-task under deadlines and have a solution-oriented mindset to stay one step ahead. A challenging position that can lead to a rewarding career as an entertainment publicist.
- Looking to hire immediate part-time bookkeeper for an actor and his companies. Ideal person has experience working for an individual who has business ventures. Must be located in the Los Angeles area but will have option to work remotely or out of company office. Must have experience with QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Excel.
- A success candidate has prior professional experience developing, writing and creating content for a variety of communications channels and strong research and web-based skills. The applicant should be able to manage projects and multitask, be organized, precise, proactive and dedicated.
- Duties include, scheduling, calendar, emails, shipping/receiving, local errands, reservations, travel arrangements, general office support (teamwork) - must love dogs.