The Spec Market
The Job Market
- Perform administrative duties for VP including answering of telephones, scheduling of appointments, managing databases, filing, and other general administrative duties as needed.
- Primary duties include mostly script/film/book coverage for features and TV, as well as research and help with daily tasks.
- Responsibilities include setting market meetings, direct client contact, sales follow ups, generating reports, and market prep.
- Job responsibilities include keeping up with schedule, going to set, running errands and grocery shopping.
- Assist in drafting letters, agreements, abstracts, and memorandum along with exceptional organizational and follow through skills.
- Responsible for managing calendars, call logs, and bookings, as well as tracking client schedules.
- Looking for someone extremely organized, hardworking, efficient, good communication skills, great at multitasking, motivated, and proactive.
- Responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing marketing strategies.
- Opportunity to grow a (currently nascent) department you can head, within a quickly growing company.
- Work with our clients and add your own.
- Organize, clip, and tag footage (Melts, Ground Reels, Week in Reviews, etc.) in both Quantel and Dalet libraries.
- Duties include scheduling meetings and cost reports, arranging travel, preparing expense reports, and ordering video duplications.