CAMDEN, which tore through the market back in February, is back on the move with two offers in!
The hot action-thriller is keeping its details under wraps, but it has already attracted a bevy of attention, as proven by the following:
- STUBER into UNIVERSAL
- DI BONAVENTURA into PARAMOUNT
- HUTCH PARKER into 20TH CENTURY FOX and LIONSGATE
- JOHN RICKARD into NEW LINE and REGENCY
- TRIPP VINSON into CBS FILMS
- STEVE BARNETT & BERNIE GOLDMANN into SCREEN GEMS
- MATT TOLMACH PRODUCTIONS into SONY
- DE LINE PICTURES & NINJAS RUNNIN WILD into WARNER BROTHERS with Zac Efron circling.
The spec was written by Lucas Carter, who has previously served as an executive and producer on films such as “I Don’t Know How She Does It” and “Intrusion”. He is repped by Brooklyn Weaver at Energy Entertainment.