IP Market Listing Submission
IP Tracking Submission
If you are an established Literary Agent (or Manager) who is taking out their client’s Intellectual Property (novel, non-fiction book, graphic novel, shorty story, short film), we’d love to track & promote it to our community of industry professionals.
We only list IP being shopped by industry recognized literary agencies and/or management firms. (Our listings are not for authors or creators to simply list their property in hopes of getting optioned or sold.)
For best practices for the submission, check out our TIPS below the form.
An * denotes a required field. All other fields are optional.
IP Market Listing
To submit any IP which is going out to market.
(This form is NOT for authors or creators to submit their own intellectual property. Established reps only.)
- Include all the info you can and be as specific as possible.
- Please use your company email address as we may need to follow up with questions.
- For the Representation fields, if there is more than one author or creator, please include next to each reps’ last name, in parentheses, the last name of the author or creator they represent.
- The Details field is for any extra pertinent info about the type of material the rights are being shopped for: novel, manuscript, comic book, graphic novel, video game, short film, etc.
- The Announcement field should be: “Name of your Literary Agency” is shopping film and/or TV rights to this (intellectual property).
- If in doubt about a particular element, simply be as clear as possible and explain as need be. We can edit any notes or explanations for the listing as necessary.