Just earlier today we reported that PATIENT Z had found its way into the following:
- Davis Entertainment into — 20th Century Fox
- Producers into — Screen Gems
- Producers into — Stage 6 Films
- Producers into — Millennium Entertainment
- Producers into — Lakeshore International
- Producers into — Lionsgate
- Producers into — Focus Features
- Producers into — WWE Studios
- Producers into — Paramount Insurge
- Producers into — New Regency Pictures
Now we’re hearing its also into:
- Appian Way into — Warner Bros. Pictures & Red Granite Pictures
- Kevin Misher/Misher Films into — MGM
- Broken Road Productions into — Columbia Pictures & QED International
The action thriller spec is definitely riding “The Walking Dead” and “World War Z” success wave. It certainly seems destined for a sale, especially considering the recent stint of the 6 figure+ spec selling spree.
The story is set in a post-apocalyptic world and follows a man with the ability to speak the language of the undead. He interrogates zombies with the hopes of finding Patient Zero and a cure for his infected wife.
We’ll keep you updated as the story unfolds.