Spec Tracking Submission
We only list spec scripts being shopped by established & recognized agencies and/or management firms. (This is not for writers to simply list their spec scripts in hopes of optioning or selling them.)
For best practices for the submission, check out our tips below the form.
An * denotes a required field. All other fields are optional.
Spec Market ListingTo submit a spec script going out to market.
(This form is NOT for writers to submit their spec scripts. Established reps only.)
- Include all the info you can and be as specific as possible.
- Please use your company email address as we may need to follow up with questions.
- For the Representation fields, if there is more than one writer, please include each writer’s last name in parentheses after their agent or manager’s name they are repped by. Example: Bryan Lourd (Smith), Ari Greenburg (Shanley)
- The Attachments field is for listing any directors, actors, etc. who are attached to the project being shopped.
- The Details field is for any extra pertinent info about the project: type (animation, pilot, etc.), and/or to note if it is based on a book, comic book, it’s a remake of a film and so on.
- The Announcement field should be: “Name of your company” is taking out this spec script. This normally should be “an established agency and/or management firm’s name” is shopping the script.
- If in doubt about a particular element, simply be as clear as possible and explain as need be. We can edit any notes or explanations out of the listing as necessary.