Our standard membership comes loaded with all of the features of a 1-Year Membership to THE TRACKING BOARD and locks in your annual rate for the life of your membership via auto-renew. This membership level includes access to:
- The Main Site
- The Forums
- The Bulletin
- The File Exchange
- The Complete Spec Market
- Heat Meters
- Discounted rates on all our coverage and an opportunity for TB Recommends
- Members only content
- OWA Grids
- TV Grids
- And much more…
View our About page to learn more about the different features.
TELL ME MORE!
- The Complete Spec Market — Exclusively tracking over 5,000 specs, pitches and film rights as they hit the market
- Heat Meters – Tracking what’s happening with specs as it happens, as buzz builds, and projects progress
- All the exclusives – Follow projects months before they hit the trades, as we break stories from inside the industry
- Forums & Bulletin, joining a professional community of over 9,000 people including writers, producers, agents, executives & assistants
- Discounted rates on all of our Launch Pad Competitions and Coverage Programs.
- Members only content – Including exclusive festival party grids, spec books, invitations, and access (Sundance, TIFF, Cannes, Comic-Con)
- OWA grids – Tracking all of the open writing assignments in Hollywood
- TV Grids – Tracking all pilots as they progress through the development cycle, from pitch/sale to pilot to pick up to air, we’ve got you covered
- Members Forum, where members can chat, exchange, develop and become part of one of the fastest growing entertainment communities around.
All membership info is sent within 24 hours. If you have just signed up, and you have provided a Gmail address to us, all information will be sent to your Paypal email address within 24 hours. Please expect:
- 1 Membership Confirmation & Password Newsletter
- 1 Google Groups invitation for the Bulletin
If you do not hear from us within 24 hours PLEASE EMAIL US!
(Holidays & Weekends may unexpectedly alter the timeframe by which you receive everything).