- Louis Leterrier, helmer behind “Clash of the Titans” and “The Incredible Hulk,” moves to the agency. He is currently working on a heist flick titled “Now You See Me.”
- Writer/director Charlie McDowell signs with the agency after recently developing his first feature project, “Fighting Jacob,” starring Jamie Bell and Kate Mara. Also, he wrote the pilot for “Dear Girls Above Me,” which was based on his Twitter feed.
- Oscar winner Philip Seymour Hoffman has gone agentless after 18 years with Paradigm. Last year, he starred in Best Picture nominee, “Moneyball,” and “The Ides of March.” This week, Lionsgate announced he was in talks to star in “Catching Fire.”
The Schiff Company
- Sienna Miller has moved management companies. The actress has appeared in “G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra” and “Factory Girl” opposite Guy Pearce. She will soon be seen in “Just Like a Woman” and “Two Jacks” with Danny Huston and Billy Zane.
- Lizzy Caplan, star of “Party Down,” recently had a recurring role on Fox’s hit freshman sitcom, “New Girl.” In film, she last appeared in Danny Boyle’s “127 Hours” and just wrapped production on “Bachelorette” and “Frankie Go Boom.”
- Paul Dano of “There Will Be Blood” has followed Warren Zavala. The thesp will next be seen in “Looper” and “Ruby Sparks.” He recently signed on to star in Steve McQueen’s slavery drama, “12 Years A Slave.”
- Anna Faris, the actress who stars in the “Scary Movie” franchise and was last seen in Sacha Baron Cohen’s “The Dictator,” is switching agencies. She has also appeared in “Observe and Report,” “The Hot Chick,” and “The House Bunny.”
- Actor Shiloh Fernandez signs with the agency. He has starred in “Red Riding Hood” and the CW’s “Gossip Girl.” He is currently filming the “Evil Dead” remake.
- “The Big Bang Theory” star Johnny Galecki was nominated for an Emmy last year for his performance on the CBS laugher. He has appeared in “In Time” with Justin Timberlake and played himself on HBO’s “Entourage.” Next up is “CBGB” with Alan Rickman and Malin Akerman.
- “Going the Distance” and “Taking Woodstock” actress Kelli Garner is joining the agency. She starred on ABC’s drama, “Pan Am,” which was recently cancelled.
- David Guintoli, who plays Nick on “Grimm,” is coming over. The thesp recently wrapped production on “Caroline and Jackie” and has appeared on “Private Practice” and “Hot in Cleveland.”
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt will be seen this fall opposite Bruce Willis in the Rian Johnson sci-fi thriller, “Looper.” But before that, the thesp appears with Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Marion Cotillard and Anne Hathaway in Christopher Nolan’s epic superhero conclusion, “The Dark Knight Rises.”
- Oscar nominee Jackie Earle Haley has signed to the agency. The actor has appeared in “Watchmen,” “Dark Shadows,” and played Freddie Kruger in the “Nightmare on Elm Street” remake.
- “Drive Angry” and “The Rum Diary” actress Amber Heard also follows Zavala. She recently signed on to star in Robert Rodriguez’s sequel, “Machete Kills,” starring Danny Trejo and Jessica Alba.
- “Parks and Recreation” actor Adam Scott also comes over with Zavala and recently signed on to star in Ben Stiller’s “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.” The former “Party Down” and “Tell Me You Love Me” star last appeared in “Friends with Kids” opposite Kristin Wiig and Jon Hamm.
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead signs up at the agency. The “Scott Pilgrim vs. the World” actress will next play Mary Todd Lincoln in “Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.” She also starred in last year’s horror remake, “The Thing.”