After a day of building heat THE BRIAN STOKES STORY is now in everywhere:
- Matt Tolmach Productions into Sony.
- Kopelson Entertainment into New Regency and Relativity.
- Langley Park Pictures into Warner Bros.
- Josephson Entertainment into Fox.
- Stuber Pictures into Universal and Paramount.
- Lawrence Gordon Productions into Alcon Entertainment.
- Vinson Films into Disney.
In the vein of “The Blindside” meets “Rudy,” an inspirational real life story of Brian Stokes, a young man who serves two tours in Iraq and became a war hero. Near the end of his last tour, his men urged him to pursue his dream of playing college football, so Stokes began training and made the Appalachian State football team at age 27, and helped lead them to a national championship.