We are pleased to announce that our very own LAUNCH PAD COMPETITION will now be extending for two weeks until March 31st.
Also, during this two week period we will be posting one-on-one interviews with our judges (list below), as well as from our sponsors Station3, and Dark Factory.
For our first foray into the script competition world, we wanted to be sure we made it very clear how serious we were about launching something new. For our members, and readers alike, there is a certain expectation we wanted to be sure we not only hit, but exceeded when stepping into this world. And with our first list of judges, I think we’ve done just that.
THE 2013 LAUNCH PAD COMPETITION JUDGES PANEL
Our judges are not only the top 25 representatives across the industry, but they are part of the teams guiding the careers of some of the most well-known and renowned writers in Hollywood. Just how big are they? Collectively our final representative judges represent 236 writers who have graced the Hit List, Black List, and Blood List just from 2010, 2011 & 2012 alone. That’s 236 writers, out of 491 total. That’s almost 50% of all of the writers on the annual “Best of” lists. So, when we tell you, these first 25 judges are at the top of the game, we truly mean just that.
- Brooklyn Weaver – Energy Entertainment
- Adam Kolbrenner – Madhouse Entertainment
- Emerson Davis – UTA
- Ken Freimann – Circle of Confusion
- Adam Marshall – Caliber Media Co.
- Aaron Kaplan – Kaplan/Perrone
- Tom Carter – Station3
- Michael Sugar – Anonymous Content
- Sandra Lucchesi – Gersh
- Ryan Saul – APA
- Chris Fenton – DMG Entertainment
- Greg Pedicin – Gersh
- Jessica L. Jordan – Wirehouse Entertainment
- JC Spink – Benderspink
- Cliff Roberts – WME
- Kailey Marsh – Station3
- Langley Perer – Mosaic
- Will Rowbotham – Prolific
- Missy Malkin – Brillstein Entertainment
- Michelle Knudsen – MXN
- Lawrence Mattis – Circle of Confusion
- Stuart Manashil – CAA
- Jon Huddle – UTA
- Jeremy Platt – Generate
- Ava Jamshidi – Industry Entertainment